If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Monthly Recap: April 2019


April!

April was great! I read more books than I was expecting to get to! My allergies are acting up again so reading has been a sparse activity for me in the last two weeks. Audio books, on the other hand, have been treating me amazingly well! Here's to a fantastic May!

Books I Read & Listened
To In April

  • Goddess Ascending By Heather HildenbrandI keep getting surprised by how much I end up loving certain books and this is definitely one of those! The author does a great job of keeping me guessing and sprinkling information in strategic places to keep the story going. (Full review here!)
  • The Savior By J. R. Ward -  I went through so many emotional highs and lows throughout this novel. I must applaud J. R. Ward's writing for having that effect on me because not many books do. (Full review here!)
  • Witchblade (2017) #13 - The art style seems to have switched up a bit with more shadows to make things pop out more. I liked the "old" art style just fine, but this one pulls my attention a little more. (Full review here!)
  • Sin & Salvation By K. F. BreeneI don't know what I was expecting but this novel ended up surprising me in a good way and in a bad way. (Full review coming soon!)
  • Demon Magic And A Martini By Annette Marie - I may be biased but this is the best book in the series so far! I've been on Team Erza since the beginning and this book finally gave us a look into why he is how he is and so much more. (Full review next week!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In May

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.


7th

23rd



29th

Here's What Happened On
This Blog In April

I rambled on about the following topics:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you've already read The Savior! I'm way back on book 10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skipped around a few books because there were characters that just didn't keep my attention. That's the only reason why I read #17. If you're enjoying them keep at it! They're awesome books :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...