If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Inspirational Book Quotes

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Inspirational Book Quotes

"Life, after all, was so much more than nostalgia e regrets." 
- J. R. Ward (Blood Fury)

"Try. Celebrate. Commiserate. Live. Learn. repeat.
You'll reach your goal eventually." 
- Brenda Rothert (Do You Like My Wiener?)

"Sometimes our instincts guide us toward something
because, deep down, we know we may need it someday." 
- Brenda Rothert (Do You Like My Wiener?)

“Stories are lights. Light is precious in a world so dark.” 
- Kate DiCamillo (The Tale of Despereaux)

"Sometimes things go wrong. Sometimes home
isn't where you always thought it would be." 
- Rachel Vincent (Wild Card)

"It's the definition of stupidity to beat yourself up over
something that fate decided was going to happen or not." 
- J. R. Ward (Blood Vow)

"Fate brought us together for a reason; there are no
accidents. Everything that happens in our lives leads
us to a greater destiny, even if we don't always
understand the purpose." 
- Dannika Dark (Twist)

Do you have a favorite quote?
Let me know in the comments below!

10 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially the one from Blood Fury and Dannika Dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After doing some re-reading I learned that J.R. Ward and Dannika Dark have some amazing quotable moments in all their books :)

      Delete
  2. I was trying to pick out one of these quotes to comment on, but I can't because I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was so surprised by this for some strange reason a few months ago! She has some amazing quotes. I read a lot of her books almost 10 years ago. I can't help but think about how many awesome quotes I've forgotten :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...