If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Outrageous Things I’ve Done For The Love of Books

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Outrageous Things I’ve Done
For The Love of Books

I live a pretty tame life. Most would certainly
call it boring but here goes nothing!

1. Stayed up until 4 AM to finish a book while having school the next morning. 

2. Stayed up waiting for midnight to hit so my pre-order would be available so I could start in on the book right away!

3. Cried over the first physical ARC I ever got from a publisher. It's still the first and only physical ARC I got directly from a publisher : Killer Instinct By Jennifer Lynn Barnes :)

4. Cried over the first signed book I ever won from an author I regard very highly! I believe the book was Kiss Of Fire By Rebecca Ethington.

5. Canceled plans because a book I REALLY wanted to read just released and I wasn't going to not read it at that moment.

What have you done for your love of books?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great list! 1 is definitely one that I've done on far too many occasions! I just can't go to sleep if I'm close to finishing a book and I need to know how it ends, even when I have work the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Us bookworms suffer for books on way too many occasions LOL :)

      Delete
  2. These are all great! I can't say how many times I've stayed up late reading, only to regret it the next day when I'm a zombie, only to do it again at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a zombie the next day was an every other day occurrence when I was in high school! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you stayed up late! Were you able to function okay the next day? I would have been falling asleep everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always a total zombie the next day! It was horrible but so worth finishing a book for :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...