If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Quotes

 Hiya My Little Predators!!


Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Favorite Book Quotes

"Destiny is not a straightaway. It's cluttered with corners and all of them are dark. We make the turns we do... and find ourselves where we are." 
- J. R. Ward (The Savior)

"To get over the past you must first accept the past is over. No matter how many times you analyze it, or regret it, it's over." 
- A.R. Vagnetti (Forgotten Storm)

"I learned long ago never to predict. All you can do is influence what you can and endure the rest." 
- J. R. Ward (The Jackel)

"Alone, we survive. Together, we live." 
- Anya J. Cosgrove (Cursed Souls)

Do you have any quotes that have stuck from with throughout the years?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read any J. R. Ward, but I really like that quote from The Savior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If paranormal romance is something you like I'd definitely recommend her Black Dagger Brotherhood books ♡

      Delete
  2. That quote from The Jackal has a lot of truth to it.

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote from The Jackel. I've never thought about it in quite those terms, but how true.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...