If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Monthly Recap: September 2020

September!

I don't think I've ever put this on my blog but September is my birthday month! I don't really put much thought into my birthday. It's just another day as far as I'm concerned, even in quarantine because I would not be going out or hanging with people anyway. Kid-me would be furious with me saying that. I'm an introverted homebody and I like it here! As for presents, there weren't any, though I ask for A LOT of stuff year round so I don't mind. I guess maybe that's why birthdays don't have much meaning for me aside from "Yay you're one more year closer to your death!". Dark, I know đŸ™ƒ

Onto books! I read very few books this month but, at the same time, I listened to the 19 hour monster that was From Blood And Ash. That book can count as 3 for this month as far as I'm concerned. I also got 2 review audio book copies AND I enjoyed them! Shocker considering I've been very hesitant to ask for review copies/ARC's because of my Mood Reading™.

Books I Read & Listened
To In September

| Audio Book | Audio BookAudio Book |
  • Warping Minds And Other Misdemeanors By Annette MarieThis was an okay book considering the circumstances. [...] I love the idea of the intertwining stories the Guild Codex has going on but I really don't gravitate towards books with a male lead and that's where it started off on the wrong foot for me. (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Species Traitor By Kate L. MaryThis book is too reminiscent of the real world and I would like more fiction than reality in my books, thanks! (My Review Coming Soon!)
| Audio Book | Audio BookAudio Book |
  • Rebel Witch By Ariel Hunter - This was exactly what I was expecting it to be: a fun, quick, and interesting read! (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Spring By Audrey GreyThe first book blew me away because I didn't know what to expect and loved what I got. This book was lukewarm because I knew what I wanted but everything kind of fell short of my expectations. (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Kiss Of The Damned By Elena Lawson - I don't know what I was expecting when I picked this up but I liked what I got and I'm looking forward to the next book in the series! (My Review Coming Soon!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In October

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In September

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...