If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Bingeworthy TV Shows
(The new fall TV season is starting up this month, so let’s talk
about what shows everyone should watch when they’re not reading!)

* Series titles linked to IMDb



Supernatural

I binged this series so long ago that by this point I'm in so deep that I there's no such thing as an unbiased opinion on this series on my part. I love the brotherly relationship between Sam and Dean and how family is always first. The storylines are getting more and more sketchy and I still can't help but continue to like the show!





As a lover of The Vampire Diaries, I've learned to love this series! Especially the last season because everything is so fast paced with less drama. This series has a spin-off on Klaus daughter later in the year called Legacies that sounds amazing!




Wynonna Earp

The only way I can describe this series is a female version of Supernatural to a degree. It includes all the gore and demons but with a sarcastic bad*ss female lead with a dirty mouth and an overall continuous storyline.



Shades Of Blue

I wasn't expecting to be as invested as I currently am in this series. The series is so well written and leaves just enough gaps for me to question which side I'm no in different points in the story. It's about a group of dirty cops that keep a few neighborhoods "clean" of drugs with "good intentions". After one of the people in that group gets picked up by an FBI agent things get out of hands very quickly and it's an amazing ride!



Blacklist

This series also started as a binge series and has broken my heart so many times since then. The characters (especially Red). He's enigmatic and gets me invested in his secrets. This show does a great job of dragging on a secret and leave behind just enough little crumbs to keep me invested. It follows Red, a man #1 on the Most Wanted list of criminals that will only work with the FBI if one woman, in particular, does it. Everything that happens after that is them going after high ranking bad guys and getting caught in the crossfire every few episodes.

What TV shows are you excited about that'll start airing again soon?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

12 comments:

  1. Great list! There's a few of these I haven't heard of, so I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I started Wynonna Earp and need to get back! And a friend of mine told me The Blacklist was really good but I haven't watched it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wynonna Earp is SO good! But I will warn you that the first season is slow and it takes a few episodes to actually pull you into the narrative and the character's stories.

      After that it becomes amazing! The Blacklist is very entertaining! You'll love to hate quite a few character's along the way :)

      Delete
  3. I was a solid Supernatural fan, until I fell really far behind after a storm wiped out my DVR. I want to start watching again at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! If you've watched far enough in you'll know that as the seasons progress the weirder and more far fetched the stories lines get so be prepared. The best thing will always be the family bond Sam & Dean have :)

      Delete
  4. I love this topic! Learning about so many good shows! Supernatural *love*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My already long Series I Should Watch list just doubled thanks to this weeks topic :)
      ♡ Supernatural

      Delete
  5. Wynonna Earp is one I've been hoping to start soon!

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like NONE of the shows I love will be back until the spring, which is sad! I have heard great things about Wynona Earp though, I should give that a try! Hope these are all awesome when they come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of these have already permanently been ended (Shades Of Blue & The Originals) and I don't know how to feel about the endings. Wynona Earp is in the middle of its latest season and it's packing a punch! I hope you end up giving Wynona Earp a try and loving it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...