If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, October 2, 2020

Book Tag: Disney Channel Halloween Movies (Book Tag)

This tag was created by Book Princess Reviews.

The Rules:

- Tag the creator (@bookprincessreviews) of the DHM Tag;
Thank the person who tagged who. (No one tagged me to do this tag!);
Answer the questions;
Tag five more people.

1. Halloweentown | Where is your favorite place to go for Halloween or a place you want to go?

I'd love to explore a location that is said to be heavily haunted close to Halloween. Even though I get freaked out easily I'd love to get a small group of people and do this for an hour or two.

2. Under Wraps | What’s something that used to be scary to you, and then you realized it wasn’t just the mummy in this movie?

Is the dark a good enough answer? I used to be SO scared of the dark up until I was in my early teens. It's not present anymore while I'm in my house but if I'm walking down the street and it's dark I will convince myself I'm being followed. It does nothing to diminish my anxiety LOL

3. Tower of Terror | What is the scariest place you’ve ever been?

I have a post on an apartment I lived in for a few years that was legitimately haunted. You can check out that story here!

4. Twitches | If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be?

If I had to pick a regular paranormal creature it'd be a vampire. I already hate the sun and love wearing all black. Living for centuries and gathering treasures sounds like a fun time! 

BUT if I could be a "different" paranormal creature it'd be a mage from Dannika Dark's novels. They're powerful, live for a long time and have a corrupt governing body. Sounds like I'd be right at home with how the world is going lately :/

5. Don’t Look Under the Bed | Were you scared of monsters when you were a kid? When did it stop?

YES. Up until I was around 4 years old I could watch horror movies and sleep like a little baby. After that, I had to stop because they gave me nightmares, made me lose sleep and I would overthink them into oblivion. Even at 25, I don't think I could watch a horror movie today and sleep well at night.

6. Phantom of the Megaplex | Do you watch scary movies? If so, what is your favorite or the one you got most afraid of?

I don't watch horror. I've gotten into watching suspense and thrillers but that's as far as I'm willing to go at the moment and I don't have any favorites yet!

7. The Scream Team | Who would be on your dream team if you went on a ghost/supernatural creature hunt?

via GIPHY


Sam & Dean Winchester. There's no doubt about it! I'd probably have a 50% chance at survival (considering everyone around them dies unexpectedly at some point or another) but who's counting?

8. Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire | Have you ever witnessed something/someone that could only be explained by the paranormal? If yes, what/who?

Again, I have a post on an apartment I lived in for a few years that was legitimately haunted. You can check out that story here!

Are you a believer in the paranormal?
Let me know in this comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...