If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2019

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Most Anticipated Releases
For The First Half Of 2019

* Titles linked to Goodreads

(Jan. 15th)

I'm such a fangirl of this series and considering how the
last book ended this novel couldn't come soon enough!


(Feb. 8th)

This series has won me over! I love the world the author
created and I love how this series is written as 'episodes'
with no cliffhangers.


(Mar. 5th)

If I'm being honest this series almost lost me a few years ago.
I'm glad I read the last few books and it's still creative and
original even after all these years.


(Mar. 18th)

This author has won me over by this point! I really
enjoy her writing style and how she paces her stories! 


(Apr. 2)

The character that's going to be featured is really intriguing
and I'm hoping like the synopsis enough to pick it up.


What books are you waiting to release in the next few months?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I've heard amazing things about the Mercy Thompson series so I'll have to give the first book a try this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you like the Mercy Thompson series when you pick it up!

      Delete
  2. I'm so far behind the Mercy Thompson series. I love Mercy to the moon and back, but I feel behind. I can't believe the eleventh book is already being published.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been there! I also fell behind a few books a few years ago. I eventually came back to it and it's stuck to me so far :)

      Delete
  3. I love that cover of Storm Cursed! dos Santos does the best covers!! And that may be my favorite cover of the Two Witches series too- i like the little dragon thing on her shoulder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mercy Thompson series has beautiful covers! He's the guy that actually paints the covers right? I also agree the little dragon on this cover makes this my favorite cover for the series so far :)

      Delete
  4. Yes he does the Mercy covers and a bunch of other urban fantasy stuff too. I love his stuff! I think he does the White Trash Zombie series and Trailer Park Fae covers- I especially love his cover for Roadside Magic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...