If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: (First Nine) Books I "Reviewed" EVER.

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

(First Nine)
Books I "Reviewed" EVER.
(AKA Books I "Reviewed" Before I Created This Blog.)

* All book covers are linked to "reviews" (more like rants and ramblings) that were written by me in 2010 - 2012 before I ever created this blog and a blog Goodreads account. 




What was your first cringy review/rant?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I don't think I've heard of any of these, but Rachel Caine is one of those names I've seen around enough that I should check something of hers out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are older books, so I totally understand! Rachel Caine has some awesome books. You should totally try one or two out :)

      Delete
  2. Eat Prey Love- haha love that title! :) And Birch Grove has such an atmospheric cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cheesy titles like that that I love with paranormal romance novels! :)
      I agree Birch Grove has such a beautiful cover :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with Greg. Eat Prey Love is a great title!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...