If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Childhood Characters I'd Love To Revisit As An Adult

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Childhood Characters I'd Love
To Revisit As An Adult

* Book titles linked to Goodreads

Mary-Kate & Ashley From The
The Adventure's Of Mary-Kate & Ashley By Various Authors

I'm not a big fan of mysteries anymore, but I'd make an exception for nostalgia's sake. I'd love to see them as adults solving more complex and out of this world mysteries.




Raisin Rodriguez From The

I remember this being very entertaining because of how the main character was portrayed in terms of sense of humor. I would love to see how she turned out and how she deals with life as an adult and all the situations she gets herself into.


Alexa From The
The Land Of Elyon Series By Patrick Carman

I remember the world this author created being so big and fascinating. I would love to revisit the main character and see what trouble she gets into as an 18-year-old.



Jamie Kelly From The

This is a series that I'm still trying to make my way through. It's very young and even though her antics are cute I can't connect with them like I used to when I was a preteen. I would love for him to age her and write her in a realistic contemporary setting while still keeping her sarcastic humor intact (maybe even darken it up a bit).


What character's would you like to revisit as an adult?
Let me know in the comments below!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I don't know these very well but I love the topic- it's a great idea to revisit childhood favorites and see how they'd do as adults! That could be really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of flipping a character on their head and seeing what happens from there sound's awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm not familiar with any of these, but I'd love to be able to revisit some of the characters from my childhood and see how they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having them all grown up and getting into new adventures is an awesome recipe for a new spin-off series :)

      Delete
  3. I am not familiar with any of these... but then of course my childhood was many, many years ago so I think these were after my time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't fault you for that! I don't think I read many books before "my time" so it doesn't seem like we'll have many books that overlap in that aspect :)

      Delete
  4. The Olsen Twins for the win! My daughter adored them, when she was younger. I saw all the movies, watched all the shows, had all the music CDs, and all the books. Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows what's up then! I mostly had the New Adventures series and a few others I would come across in thrift stores in the early 2000's. I watched a lot of their movies but I'm sure I missed quite a few :)

      Delete
  5. I would want to revisit The Baby-Sitters Club and I am high key salty that Ann M. Martin hasn't written this series yet. Mary-Kate and Ashley are probably too busy looking for their sanity or whatever old men they're dating these days to find bad guys 😂 Love this topic choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some of The Baby-Sitters Club books but I never got invested in the series, but that would probably be another one of those nostalgia exceptions I'd make just to see how things turned out for them. You're probably very close to the truth with the MK and Ashley bit. Isn't one of them married though? LOL Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...