If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Monthly Recap: March 2019


March!

March was a great month compared to last month! I didn't read as many books but I started following online Yoga videos and OMG I think I finally found a "sport"/exercise-type-thing that I don't dread doing every day! On the contrary, it's proven to be very relaxing and effective for fighting the stiff muscles my anxiety usually gives me. Here's reading many more books this month!

Books I Read & Listened
To In March

  • Witchblade (2017) #12 - This is getting so good! I loved how action packed and fast paced this was. I also appreciate the little recap in the beginning. I can't wait to see how things go from here! (Full review here!)
  • Ruthless By Sybil BartelThe author's writing style does so much for her stories! I can't put my finger on what it is but it has a way of sucking me into a story and making it so enjoyable! (Full review here!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In April
* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.


2nd

The Savior |


11th
23rd

Demon Magic And A Martini | Deadworld |
(Audio Book)     


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In March

I rambled on about the following topics:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:
Awesome Posts I Came
Across In March


    What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
    Let me know in the comments below!

    Mikky Sig 2

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...