If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Songs I Fell In Love With Recently

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Five Songs I Fell In Love
With Recently

1. Welcome To The Family By Watsky


2. Blackout By Aviva


3. Whitecaps By Watsky


4. Fix You (Acoustic Cover) By Canyon City


5. Lonely Dance By Set It Off


What songs have been
repeating on your playlist?
Let me know in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't heard of most of these, so I'll have to give them a listen. I have a bit of an obsessive personality when it comes to songs; I'll find one I love and listen to it over and over until I'm sick of it. Right now I can't stop listening to Billie Eilish and I have no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm totally like that too! Billie Eilish are SO good! :)

      Delete
  2. These were such catchy songs.

    I've been listening to a lot of Aria Grande and old school 90s music (Brandy, etc) lately.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ariana Grande has been releasing some catchy songs. 90's songs are awesome too when I'm in the mood for them. Bryan Adams gets me every time :)

      Delete
    2. Ooh, Bryan Adams is another good one.

      Delete
  3. I like Blackout a lot, and the video is awesome. there's a story there... :)

    Whitecaps is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It also has a creep factor that I enjoy so much in music :)
      Watsky has some awesome songs :)

      Delete
  4. I am so seriously out of touch with music these days. I did't know any of them, but I loved the cover of Fix You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really in touch with popular music/songs that play on the radio regularly either. Most of these came from youtube playlists claiming to feature "indie" music :)

      Delete
  5. Great list. I haven't heard of any of these before but I game them a listen and they're pretty good.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Discovering new music is so much fun! I'm glad you liked them :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...