If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Monthly Recap: February 2022

February!

This month was brutal! Both emotionally and physically. 

Emotionally because I started my reread of the Blood And Ash series too early and it's looking like I'll be finished with the reread a full 5 days early. I REFUSE to suffer through that cliffhanger again đŸ˜­ But it's looking like I might have to. Looks like the consequences of my actions have arrived.

Physically because I got my booster shot and it took me down. So. Damn. Hard. Still going to take a fourth dose if needed but I wasn't expecting that from a third dose đŸ˜…

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In February

Audio Book | eBook | Audio Book |

  • Blood And Ash By Jennifer Armentrout - The joke is on me. I swore to myself ever since the fourth book of this series was announced that I would start my reread around 15 days before it released that way I wouldn't feel the intense burn of all those cliffhangers. (My review is live here!)
  • Luna Wolf By G. Bailey & Regan Rosewood - I liked this book so much! Though there were a few things that annoyed me it was overall a very good experience. I'm very invested in this story and its characters, so I'm anxiously anticipating the next book release! (My review is live here!)
  • Kingdom Of Flesh And Fire By Jennifer Armentrout - Just as good the second time around! URGH. I'm just angry that I miscalculated the time it would take to re-read this series so far because now I still have 12 days to wait for the next book! Is there a Cliffhangers Anonymous™ group because I need to cry and share my feelings about this with someone! đŸ˜­ (My review is live here!)

| eBook |

  • Speak Of The Demon By Stacia StarkOverall, this book was very good! The universe the author set out to create was interesting and complex. The characters were three dimensional and fascinating. You couldn't help but root for a few even though they had their sketchy moments and motivations. (My review coming soon!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In March

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

15th



22th



29th

Compelled |


30th



Here's What Happened On
This Blog In February


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...