If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books I LOVED with Fewer
than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads

* Book covers linked to my review

The Wildcats Series By Rachel Vincent

I adore this series so much! It's a spin-off of this authors Shifter's series and it follows a couple per book and has expanded the universe of this first series so much. It's being self-published by the author so unfortunately, it's more of a side project than anything else. I can't wait for the next one to get released!


The Uncompromising Series By Sybil Bartel
This series features ex-military men finding love while facing some pretty epic scenarios. Most books have less than 500 ratings and it deserves more than that! Even though I had a rocky start with this series the writing style and pacing is amazing. It's gotten better and better with every new release.


The Isolation Series By Taylor Brooke
I was shocked to find out that every book in this series has less than 100 ratings on Goodreads! This is an amazing sci-fi series that features LGBT+ representation.


The Red Winter Trilogy By Annette Marie
So I'm cheating with this series because the first book does have a little over 2000 ratings BUT the other books are all under that number. This was one of the top book series I read in 2017! It's such an endearing and fascinating story that involves such a fascinating mythology and a beautiful love story. 


The Veil Series By Pippa DaCosta
This is such a well written and action-packed series! I'm surprised that only the first book has surpassed 2000 ratings on Goodreads. All the other books are well under that number. More people need to read/know about this series! 


What books do you love that hasn't surpassed 2000 ratings on Goodreads? 
Let me know in the comments below!

10 comments:

  1. Great list! Annette Marie is an author I really want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette Marie has many amazing series! I hope you like them when you eventually get to them :)

      Delete
  2. I liked the Soul Screamer books and have been thinking of starting that Vincent series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Soul Screamer series lost me a few books in and I don't know why! I need to go back and reread at least the first book because from what I remember it was a great series! Please do! I'd love to get your opinion on the Wildcats Series or the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent :)

      Delete
  3. The Red Winter trilogy sounds interesting and the covers are very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the covers for The Veil Series.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually the first edition covers. They've been updated in the last few years or so. I prefer these covers to the updated ones. Though I can't bad mouth the new ones they are also beautiful! Maybe I'm just not good with change :)

      Delete
  5. I need to read more Rachel Vincent. I liked Brave New Girl and Menagerie (I need to finish that series) and I thought 99 Lies sounded good too. I seem to really like her writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also need to do some re-reading and catch up on her books :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...