If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Romantic Things Book Characters Have Said

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Romantic Things Book
Characters Have Said

"Blessed are those who believe in all that two hearts aligned achieve. For once united, no matter where winter finds them, they will always be warm."
- Where Winter Finds You By J. R. Ward

"You survived and found something most creatures never get. [...] Someone who'll care for you forever."
- Wicked Thorne By Kim Loraine

 "[...] I won't stop reminding her that she loves me."
- When Fate Prevails By A. K. Koonce

"We were unimportant, you and I. We weren't supposed to mean anything to anyone."
- Radiance By Grace Draven

"No matter what happens, our love will always be immortal."
- Immortal Promise By Kim Loraine

Do you have any quotes that have stayed with you throughout the years?
Let me know in the comments below!

14 comments:

  1. Interesting quotes. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/ttt-021120.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I did quotes this week as well.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love great quotes. :) I especially like the Radiance and JR Ward ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most awesome and excellent sharing! Bravo!!! lovely quotes Mikky.. well i write short poems Corona Virus but somehow,I get some time for reading books so thank you for lovely sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...