If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, November 1, 2021

Monthly Recap: October 2021

October!

The best month of the year has unfortunately passed! Halloween seems to be the only day I ever look forward to in the year. I child in me is really pissed she didn't get to dress up for a big chunk of her early adolescence because in Brazil trick or treating is just not a thing that happens. *SIGH* I guess I'll continue to live vicariously through watching grown adults make beautiful costumes and cosplays on Youtube. And dreaming up that maybe one day I'll have the right circumstances to make one of my own and go to a convention of some kind. That's totally a healthy coping mechanism...Right? RIGHT!?

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In October

| Audio Book Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • The Vow (Black Arrowhead #1) By Dannika Dark - I reread this so I could get the most out of book #2! It turns out I was very excited for a series revolving around Lakota that isn't going to happen. He's probably going to be a part of future books in this series but it won't revolve solely around him. This is giving off Seven Series vibes and I'm not mad at it. I'm still very excited for the next book and will be jumping right into it shortly ♡ (My review is live here!)
| Audio Book | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • The Way You Bite By Zoe ForwardThis started off fantastic! The chemistry between the hero and heroine was off the charts. The would-they won't-they should-they thing the story had going on was amazing. Then it all dwindled into something I didn't like. (My review coming soon!)
  • Bite Me By Linsey Hall - I've been once again misled by an amazing cover! I had high hopes for this one and maybe that was what made the fall even harder because this book was just meh. (My review is live here!)
| eBookeBook |

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In November

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

8th



16th



24th

Victor |


29th

Hunted |


30th



Here's What Happened On
This Blog In October


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:


What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...