If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: October 2020

October!

October is my favorite month of every year! Halloween is a wonderful time of year! I wish Brazil celebrated Halloween but alas! they don't and I'm usually left in my spooky corner alone. I don't even have a reason to dress up in an extravagant way. The world moves on I guess...

Onto books! I read a total of 7 books! That's exciting considering the slump I almost slipped into a few weeks/months (what is time nowadays with this virus). Things have been going well since then!

Books I Read & Listened
To In October

| eBook | eBook | Audio Book |
  • Dangerous Dreams By J. C. McKenzie - I'm been on a DNF train these past few weeks and I loved that that didn't happen with this book! This was a surprisingly good read and a great introduction to this series. (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Dangerous Liaisons By J. C. McKenzie - This is turning into a really awesome series! There's something about the writing style that captures me and I love it! (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Crush By Tracy Wolff - I'm so angry with this book. I feel betrayed and not in the OMG-a plot-twist-that-made-everything-better-and-blew-everything-out-of-the-water way. (My Review)

| Audio Book Audio Book | eBook |
  • Cursed Prince By C. N. CrawfordI don't think this book was for me. I've found that I've had this same problem with the 2 other books I've picked up by this author. I love the concept but I dislike the execution. (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Guardian's Grace By Rebecca Zanetti - This started off SO good! Even though this is the 12th book in the series and the only one I've read it didn't leave me in the dark. (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Touched By Fire By Kel Carpenter - You may be getting tired of me saying this but... OMG, I'm pleasantly surprised I didn't know this would be this good! I really enjoyed the world the author started building in this novel. (My Review Coming Soon!)

| eBook |
  • Sign Here for Horns By V.K. Ludwig - This was a quick and fun read! The concept was very interesting and made for a nice story. My only problem was that I wanted more of that story.

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In November

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

3rd

A Kingdom Of Flesh And Fire |
( Audio Book)


15th

Beast Of Shadow |



16th

Reclaim |


22th

Heartless |


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In October

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...