If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, November 2, 2020

Book Review: Escape By Heather Renee

Escape
(Elite Supernatural Trackers #3)
By Heather Renee

Family isn't always everything.

I should be dead. I was pretty sure I did die—at least for a few seconds—but thanks to having the right kind of friends, I get another chance to gain my freedom back. Except now I'm in even more danger than before.

Putting the risks aside, I've convinced the Fabled Four to stick around instead of running away so we can hunt down the Luccovinos before they do the same to us. With Jaxon being more protective than ever, it makes the task difficult at times, but he's also the only thing keeping me sane as we continue to grow closer.

As everything comes to an end, the truth about who I am isn't easy to accept and neither is knowing who to trust. But as I face off with a family I never knew existed, there is one thing I'm convinced of.

I'm going to kill every single one of them.
Goodreads Button

Available At:
| Amazon |

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked To My Review)


My Review:

I'm actually very glad this series is over. There has been something off about it for me since book #2. I'm also kind of glad that everyone was paired off and it was a closed enough ending to satisfy me. There may or may not be future spin-offs of this series and I'm not sure I would give them a chance.

All the guys have become one big permanent blur in my mind. All the guys have two names that are used interchangeably throughout the series and it made my head feel like it wanted to explode. Just pick one for each of them and stop with this nonsense! 

The heroine was interesting enough to read about. She's sassy and fun. She's learned to think twice before putting herself in unnecessarily risky situations. I liked her relationship with Jaxon. I'm glad that their relationship works the way it does. She knows when to relent and when to put her foot down. 

The ending was way too easily resolved but there were casualties that I'm still not happy about. I just hate it when authors kill off characters. That's just a me thing though and it didn't go into my consideration when rating this novel. I'm just glad the series is done if I'm being honest.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...