If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Super Long Book Titles

 Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

 Super Long Book Titles
This post seems more like an Annette Marie
appreciation post than anything else C:


What's the longest title you've come across?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I keep meaning to give Annette Marie's books a try, they sound so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my TTT list today, I looked at the lengths of the titles of all the books I've read this year. Apparently, I prefer short titles! They're kind of the norm in the genre I read most - mysteries/thrillers.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine why considering the genre. I've realized that a lot of YA fantasy and PNR have been getting longer titles these past few years. I personally think it gives the book more character and I'm a fan of it ♡

      Delete
  3. I love all of her titles! I think three Mages and a Margarita is still my fave though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...