If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: June 2020


June!

June was the month in which my unknown eye allergy decided to once again rear its ugly head. I barely made it through those 2 books I physically read. Perseverance was my middle name in those hours. Even my allergy drops weren't much to help. I already didn't want to go to my ophthalmologist before the virus struck. You can bet I'm putting it off for as long as I can stand it now. Other than that, things are going as smoothly as they can safely go that this point in time. 

Here's to a speedy vaccine so life can go back
to "normal" as soon as scientifically possible!

Books I Read & Listened
To In June

| Audio Book | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • Storm And Fury By Jennifer Armentrout - First reread of 2020! I still adore this book! I reread this in preparation for the second book getting released on June 9th. Still an amazing story, with fantastic characters and very good world-building. (My Review Is Live Here!)
  • Ask Me If I Care By Lani Lynn Vale - For what it's worth this book did what I wanted it to do which was pass the time I had between major book releases faster. So because of that, this was an average book. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
  • Blaze By Chelle Bliss - The first half of this novel was fantastic! It had so many laugh-out-loud moments I was almost crying laughing at one point. After that, it was just an okay book. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
| eBook | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Fang And Claw By Evangeline Anderson - This book was SO good! Even though it had a slow and steady pace it felt like it flew by. Everything seemed to have had a purpose instead of all the filler that was present in the first novel. This series is getting better with every book! (My Review Coming Soon!) 
  • Rage and Ruin By Jennifer L. ArmentroutWhat a rollercoaster of emotions! This is the first book that's made me tear up this year. I need the next book in this series as soon as humanly possible! (My Review Coming Soon!) 
  • Escape By Heather Renee - I'm actually very glad this series is over. There has been something off about it for me since book #2. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
| Audio Book |
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In July

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

10th

Lost Talismans And A Tequila |


16th

Drop Of Blood |



18th

Shameless |



28th

Bane's Choice |


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In June

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check out them out:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having problems with your eye again, Mikky. Glad to hear that audiobooks are helping you keep "reading".
    I'm trying to focus on my Finishing The Series challenge, so haven't picked up and Annette Marie books in months. I'm going to have to relent soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...