If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Monthly Recap: July 2022

July!

Ah. My most disliked month of the year. We meet at last! Frankly, I'm just glad it's over. We've now in the "Salt air, and the rust on your door" month! That's a Taylor Swift song called August. Twitter has made a stan out of me it seems! Things have been going as well as they can be expected. I hope to get more reading done in August! We're that much closer to the best month of the year: OCTOBER! ♡

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In July

| Audio Book | eBook | eBook |
  • Compelled By Jaymin Eve - I'm beginning to think that my loving Mira and Shadow's story (the first 3 books in this series) was an outlier. A fluke some may say. I was actually very excited about Simone getting a book. This however was not how I thought it would turn out. This was a snoozefest. (My review is live here!)
  • Play The Demon By Stacia Stark - I'll start out by saying that this will be a very fangirl-y book review. I am not impartial at this point. Stacia Stark has become an auto-buy author for me. As far as I'm concerned everything she writes turns into gold. (My review is live here!)
  • Summer Cursed By Kimberly Quay - It was a fantastic read! The big bad was big and as bad as ever. When you think it can't get any worse. It kinda sorta does. (My review is live here!)

| eBook |
  • Dormant Soul By Alana Ash - This book single-handedly took me out of a book slump. For that alone, it deserves all the stars! I really loved this book! (My review coming soon!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In August

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

9th



Here's What Happened On
This Blog In July


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...