If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, January 1, 2021

Monthly Recap: December 2020

December!

Happy Holidays! We made it through Year I of The Plague™. While other countries are starting vaccination Brazil doesn't even have a set date to start yet. Our president is still downplaying what's going on and doesn't seem to care that people are still dying. December has just been all around frustrating and anxiety-inducing. 

All that reflected on the number of books I read this month. Though I'm happy to say that I've officially read 105 books this year! For the second time in my life (since 2009) I've finally hit 100+ books read in a year. So overall The Plague™ didn't impact my reading that much.

This month was also the 8th Annual 12 Days To The Holidays Event! It's an event I do every year to count down the best books I read that year. You can check that out here!

Here's to an easier Year II of The Plague™in 2021!

Books I Read & Listened
To In December

| Audio Book | eBook | eBook |
  • The Vow By Dannika Dark - This book was everything I wanted and imagined for Lakota and SO much more. I'm ecstatic about where this is going and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book! (My review is live here!)
  • Rejected By Jaymin Eve - This. Was. Such. A. Good. Book! This is the first Jaymin Eve book that I've fallen in love with! (My review is live here!)
| Audio Book |
  • Half-Blood By Jennifer L. Armentrout - Overall, this was an average story with overall interesting characters and the beginnings of an even better overarching storyline. (My review coming soon!)


Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In January

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In December

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...