If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, May 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: April 2020


April!

Quarantine is finally getting to me. As an introvert and natural homebody I never thought I would want to go to a clothing store and try on everything they have but... I kind of want to do that now because I can't and the stores aren't open. I don't know about you but as soon as I hear the word no I want to do that thing 200 times more!

On a positive note, I got more books read than I thought I would this month. I was almost getting myself into a slump for a few days there and those days were not fun.

So here's to a safe quarantine for you and yours! 

*Thought Of The Month*
Maybe someone should tell me I'm not allowed to read.
I bet I would probably clear my TBR pile out of spite ðŸ˜‚

Books I Read & Listened
To In April

| eBook | Audio Book | eBook ARC |
  • The Sinner By J. R. Ward - This author has such a way with words! She's succeeded at sucking me back into a series I had long given up on years ago.  (My Review Is Live Here!)
  • The Revolution By Randi Cooley Wilson - I'm still very frustrated and angry with these characters and the overall story and yet here I am having finished book #4. When will I learn? (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Forbidden Storm By A. R. Vagnetti - I was so excited for this book in this series! I had my fingers crossed for Kurtis's story in the last book and here we are. (My Review Is Live Here!)
| eBookeBook | Audio Book |
  • Angel In Embers By Krista Street - This was such a sweet conclusion to Logan and Daria's story! I loved every minute of these books. The world-building and the writing style are fantastic. (My Review Is Live Here!)
  • Held By Heat By Terry Bolryder - This was my least anticipated book in this series and it still found a way to worm itself into my heart! This wasn't was I was expecting Flynn's story to be like at all and yet it was so precious! (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Crave By Tracy Wolff - This was one of the books where the hype around it actually turned out to be better than the book. I wanted to adore this book like so many others have but it just wasn't the amazing-out-of-this-world story that they kept raving on about. (My Review Is Live Here!)
| eBook | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Capture By Heather Renee - The plot is moving at a steady pace so far! I'm still very much intrigued about Cara's family history and how she plays into the war that's almost breaking out.  (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Blood Captive By Kim Loraine - When the audio book released I thought that I had a second chance to read a book that a lot of people enjoyed. I was wrong. The narration was good but the book, in general, was not for me.  (My Review Coming Soon!)
  • Fae King's Temptation By Layla Harper - I picked this book up on a whim. The quarantine has been doing strange things to my reading habits. Then again maybe I'm in a strange mood due to the quarantine. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this book! (My Review Coming Soon!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In May

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In April

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...