If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, May 4, 2020

Book Review: Angel In Embers By Krista Street

Angel In Embers
(Supernatural Community #4)
By Krista Street

The community’s war is over, but the fight for my future has only just begun.

I know what I want and so does Logan. But wanting and wishing don’t guarantee a happy ending. Still, I’m determined to give us a fighting chance in what feels like impossible circumstances.

So I join Logan on a trip home, and my eyes are opened to an entire world of werewolf hierarchy and politics that I didn't see coming.

Now, with the entire pack convinced that I’m not the right pick for their future alpha, I have to prove my worth.

But trying to do that creates consequences that not only affect me but the entire werewolf world. I can only hope that Logan’s and my love is strong enough to survive.

Because if it’s not, everything we’ve been working for will be over before it's begun.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

Check Out The Other Books In this Series:
(Linked to my review)


My Review:

This was such a sweet conclusion to Logan and Daria's story! I loved every minute of these books. The world-building and the writing style are fantastic. I'm looking forward to more spin-off stories from this series considering how complex and multidimensional the world the author created is. There are endless possibilities with this world and set of characters!

I love how headstrong and powerful Daria has become throughout these books. I love how she's grown into her powers and how she's still a caring and kind person at heart. She's the type of character that I love to read about. Even though she has her irrational moments it's what ultimately makes her feel more human and proves how well written she is.

Logan is generally a sweet and caring guy towards Daria but a fierce warrior who commands respect from everyone else. He was under even more pressure in this book. I honestly had no idea how things were going to work out and I had a sinking feeling during most of this story. With that being said, I'm SO glad everything worked out!

The werewolf world and its hierarchy is horrible and I would love to see it evolve in future spin-offs of this series/world. I guess I'm glad the Elders were so power-hungry in this instance. 

For the first time in quite some time, I found myself really invested in the smaller "villain" of the story which was Collin. I just really liked how he was written and even though he came off as brooding and forward he never did anything over the top except being inconvenient. I would really like an anti-hero spin-off just to get in his head a little and see what his real motivations were and... depending on what those turn out to be maybe even a happy ending?

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...