If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Titles That Would Make Good Band Names

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Titles That Would
Make Good Band Names

* Book covers linked to Goodreads or my book review



What titles do you think would make a good name for a band?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh these are nice. I really like Transcendant (cool name), Twilight Seeker and Wicked Bite. Betrayals and Broke Promiss is nice too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rage and Ruin is a great name for a band. Sounds like they'd make heavy metal or metalcore music. I had a lot of fun with this week's prompt. Here's my post for Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I think about it the more I agree! This week's topic was fantastic! ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...