If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: December 2019


December!

With December comes many many emotions. Some mixed, others not worth mentioning. I don't know if I've ever said this on this blog but December 25th is just like any other day for me. When I was a kid it was the complete opposite! It seems I lost the joy that comes with the holiday season quite some time ago. I've learned that life will continue forward regardless of what day it is that you celebrate. Here's to a much more exciting 2020 with ALL the books!


Books I Read & Listened
To In December

| eBook | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Where Winter Finds You By J. R. Ward - I've been loving the last few releases in the Black Dagger Brotherhood and Legacy series. This one was no different! (My review coming soon!)
eBook |
  • Monster Ball AnthologyThis was the first anthology I made an effort to read fully and it was a great experience! (My review is live here!)
  • Best Friends By Laurann Dohner - This was the first book I picked up in this series and I can't honestly say that I loved it. There was something off about the whole thing. (My review coming soon!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In January

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

3rd

Druid Vices and a Vodka |
eBook |



6th

Release |
eBook |


20th

Hard Justice |
eBook |

*No Cover Yet*

28th

Wicked BiteThe Alchemist & An Amaretto |
Audio Book | Audio Book |



Here's What Happened On
This Blog In December

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...