If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Monthly Recap: September 2019


September!

September was the month that my allergy eye drops forsook me! My eyes felt and still feel like fireballs that are attached to my face. I think it's that time of year again to make a visit to my ophthalmologist. Have I told you how much I dislike doctors in general? Urgh. On the bright side, at least I have access to one. I should be grateful, I know. I'm just grumpy because my eyes are consistently burning. Due to that, I could only make it through audio books. I strained my eyes and psychically read one and boy were those nights not fun. Here's to a better month & to reading more books in October! *Halloween is right around the corner ahh!*

Books I Read & Listened
To In September

  • Savage Urges By Suzanne Wright - Something about this book didn't do it for me. For starters, the whole book is the synopsis, which I don't appreciate. (My review coming soon!)
  • Callous By Sybil Bartel - Based on how this novel started out I thought it was going to be amazing but then it just wasn't. (My review is live here!)
  • Born In Fire By K.F. Breene - I have a love-hate relationship with this novel. I've read this author's novels in the past and have adjusted, somewhat, to her writing style. (My review coming soon!)
  • Warrior Fae Trapped By K.F. Breene - The concepts are so interesting but the characters just don't do it for me. The writing also doesn't pull me in. (My review coming soon!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In October

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

Here's What Happened On
This Blog In September

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...