If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles with Numbers In Them

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Book Titles with Numbers In Them

Ok, Ok. I may have cheated on this week's topic. In my defense, it was surprisingly hard to find books that I had read with numbers in the title. It's a cheap shot going for just one series but it's what I got and I'm sticking to it! All covers are linked to my review of this amazing series!



What's the last book you read with a number in the title?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. All of these books have such pretty covers.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few authors that out do themselves with their covers and Dannika is one of them! Can you believe she designs them all herself?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...