If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2019 TBR

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books On My Fall 2019 TBR

* Books on this list has a current release date between the months of September and November 2019.

Callous
(Alpha Bodyguard #6)
By Sybil Bartel
September 9th

Bodyguard.

Tracker.

Silent Observer.

Life was in the details. The weight of a government issued rifle, the trajectory of a bullet, the speed of the wind—those details were crucial in the Marines. But outside the military, that level of observation was currency, and I was selling my skills to the best security firm in South Florida.

Except I wasn't on a job when I noticed the nervous brunette pushing through the crowded street. Her hair loose, her shirt borrowed, she stumbled in too-big shoes before looking over her shoulder. I didn't follow her glance. I didn't have to. I'd already spotted the muscle after her. The question was if I was going to do anything about it. Before I could decide, her pursuer took aim. It was the wrong move.

Now he was going to find out how callous a bodyguard could be.

CALLOUS is a sexy new standalone book in the Alpha Bodyguard Series.
Goodreads Button


Taming Demons for Beginners
(The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
By Annette Marie
September 13th

Rule one: Don't look at the demon.

When I arrived at my uncle's house, I expected my relatives to be like me—outcast sorcerers who don't practice magic. I was right about the sorcery, but wrong about everything else.

Rule two: Don't listen to the demon.

My uncle chose a far deadlier power. He calls creatures of darkness into our world, binds them into service contracts, and sells them to the highest bidder. And I'm supposed to act like I don't know how illegal and dangerous it is.

Rule three: Don't talk to the demon.

All I had to do was keep my nose out of it. Pretend I didn't find the summoning circle in the basement. Pretend I didn't notice the shadowy being trapped inside it. Pretend I didn't break the rules.

But I did, and now it's too late.

--
From the author of The Guild Codex: Spellbound comes a new series that will plunge an unprepared young woman into the darkest magic of the mythic world.

The Guild Codex: Demonized. Enter at your own risk.
Goodreads Button


The Alchemist and an Amaretto
(The Guild Codex: Spellbound #5)
By Annette Marie
October 11th

As a guild bartender, I can handle pretty much anything--mages, sorcerers, witches, the occasional demon. But show me anything family-related and I'd rather run for the hills. It doesn't even have to be my family.

So I have no idea why I thought spending the holidays with Aaron's mom and pop was a good idea.

Meeting his famous parents is already terrifying enough, but I've got a bigger problem. Students of his family's renowned mage academy are being attacked on the grounds--and somehow no one has seen a single assailant? Unexplained tracks litter the nearby woods, rumors of forbidden alchemy are circulating the campus...and Ezra has been acting strangely since we arrived.

Something deadly is brewing in the shadow of Sinclair Academy, and the longer we take to uncover it, the more dangerous it becomes. But no matter the risk, we'll protect the students.

And Aaron's parents too, I suppose. If we have to.

Goodreads Button


Relentless
(Alpha Bodyguard #7)
By Sybil Bartel
November 14th

Resourceful.

Resolute.

Bodyguard.

A single diagnosis and I wasn't good enough. Not for college ball, not for my family, and not for the Marines. Medically discharged before I finished basic training, I was determined to prove myself.

Landing a job as a bodyguard for the best security firm in the business was a second chance. It should've been my focus, but a sophisticated blonde walked through the lobby and dismissed me with a single glance.

Now she was going to find out how relentless a bodyguard could be.
Goodreads Button

What books are you looking forward to this Fall?
Let me know in the comments below!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...