If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Monthly Recap: February 2019


February!

February started off strong but I could've lived without the last two weeks. Anxiety is making my body feel like I ran a marathon without training a day in my life. Everything hurts and there's little to be done about it. I need to consider taking up doing yoga or something to loosen things up. Here's to a better and much more relaxed March!

Books I Read & Listened
To In February

  • The Beautiful Ashes By Jeaniene Frost - The overall world concept was interesting but it didn't feel fleshed out enough. I felt like I was on the edge of something amazing only to be pushed back out of it by some unknown force. (Full review coming soon!)
  • Love Potion: A Valentine's Day Charity Anthology - I only read Annette Marie's story called A Damsel & A Demigod. This was such a cute story! I loved seeing a little bit of the guys before they ever met Tori. Making Kai the main point of view for this was also a great choice because he was the more forgettable main character out of the 3 guys for me. (Full review here!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In March
* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.


5th

The Women's War |


6th

18th

Ruthless |


19th


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In February

I rambled on about the following topics:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

2 comments:

  1. Anxiety's tough. I hope March is a better month. Love Potion sounds fun- how cool that Marie had a story in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope March is better too. Pippa DaCosta has a story in there as well! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...