If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Monthly Recap: September 2018


September!

September was eventful because it was moving month! I had to take a few days off the internet because the internet company decided that even though they had an appointment to set it up at the new address (at a reasonable date and time) that they would simply not show up. Though those days weren't actually so bad with my life being in boxes and whatnot. I remember loving the idea of moving as a kid. That love has not carried on as an adult. I also learned that moving and having a medium sized dog is way more difficult than I was anticipating. For being such a hectic month though I think I read more then I was initially hoping I would! Here's to an amazing next month because it's Halloween! :)

Books I Read & Listened To
In September

  • Knotted By Pam Godwin - Thanks to this novel I learned, the hard way, that dark romance isn't for me. This novel had me grimacing for different reasons in its entirety. (My review coming soon!)
  • Fighting For What's His By Laura KayeThis book was better than the first book, but still not as action-packed and as well paced as I'd like. The characters were, overall, much more likable and did a lot for keeping me interested in the story. (My review coming soon!)
  • Scandalous By Sybil Bartel - My expectations were high for this novel because I've loved most (if not all) of this author's past few book releases. I'm so glad that this novel stood up to my expectations! (My review is live here!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On In October
* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

2nd

Kill The Queen |


14th

Three Mages And A Margarita |
(Audio Book)


30th

   (Audio Book) | (Audio Book)


Here's What Happened On This Blog In September

I rambled on about the following topics:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:
Awesome Posts I Came Across In September


What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...