If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, July 1, 2019

Monthly Recap: June 2019


June!

Half a year has officially flown by and I have no idea where June went! I swear I was ahead of my reading in the first fifteen days of June but then I wasn't...? June was a strange month. It felt like something was weighing me down. Even doing yoga and reading wasn't making it better. Maybe I'm in a funk and I haven't even realized it yet. Here's to a better and more productive July!

Books I Read & Listened
To In June

  • Witchblade #14 By Caitlin Kittredge - This was great but it's getting to a point where I'll need to do some re-reading if I want to keep up with what's happening because these are so short and only get released once a month. (My review here)
  • Wolf Rain By Nalini Singh - I adore the world this author has created and that's coming from someone who has only read two books in the series. (Review coming soon!)
  • Willing Captive By Belle Aurora - What the heck was this novel! I was expecting something much more action packed and overall entertaining. (Review coming soon!)
  • Moonstruck By Dannika Dark - The writing and the overall pacing of the story were amazing. Would I have liked a little more Christian and Raven witty banter? Sure, but I'm happy with what I got either way! (My review here!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In July

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

2nd


10th



31st


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In June

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get back to feeling like yourself quickly and get to enjoy your July!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...