If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Favorite Genre

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books From My Favorite
Genre: PNR & UF


Night Huntress Series By Jeaniene Frost
(Linked to my review)

__________________________________________________
Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy By J. A. London
(Linked to Goodreads)

__________________________________________________
Black Dagger Legacy Series By J. R. Ward
(Linked to my review)



__________________________________________________
Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark
(Linked to my review)




What's your favorite read so far this year?
Let me know in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. I'm assuming PNR stands for paranormal romance. What does UF stand for? Urban fiction?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UF is urban fantasy. :) You're correct on the PNR!

      Delete
    2. That was my bad Lydia! I usually put the definition for the acronyms I use somewhere in the post!
      Thanks for helping out Ali :)

      Delete
  2. I need to add some of these to my TBR. I want to finish the BDB before I start the Legacy series, though. So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe if you follow the BDB books by release date you can read the BDL in between for a more "complete" storyline. I can't attest to that because I've skipped around both series so I'm pretty sure I've missed a lot :)

      Delete
  3. I love the covers on those London books- especially that middle one, with the sky. And Dannika Dark's covers are good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first they reminded me of the Fallen Series By Lauren Kate but they're on a whole other level! Everything is just so pretty, right?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...