If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Tuesdays will be on hiatus until August 15th, 2017.
During those weeks I'll be going through their archives and posting about topics I missed!

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER
Want To Trade Places With

*Titles are linked to my review.




As gorgeous as Four is, I'm not athletic in the least. If you put me in her place I'd probably die trying to get on the train (which was the first "challenge" they were put through). It wouldn't be a very long or riveting story...





I adore the idea of being a dragon hybrid, but the number of times Bryn almost gets killed is astonishing. As much as I like to think of myself as smart I think I'd eventually die or defect from the dragon community completely (like her parents originally did). Her story also involves fighting to a certain degree and, as I mentioned above, I'm not athletic. A two story staircase could kill me if it tried.



3. Muse from the Veil Series By Pippa DaCosta

Muse's level of badassery is off the charts. As much as I love Stefan, I don't want to get anywhere near demons. The unpredictable nature of her demon/powers because (if I remember correctly) they rely on your emotions is scary to even conceptualize.




Another one with demons. I love reading these types of stories, but I realize that I'm nowhere near athletic enough or rational thinking enough to deal with running from demons/helping them (?) for the rest of my life.





The amount of people who want Gwen dead or to control her is scary and I want no part of that. I've had my run ins with manipulative people and if it's half as bad as what I had to deal with I don't want to be anywhere near her.



6. Chloe from the Darkest Powers Series By Kelley Armstrong

Getting put into a mental hospital/house but not actually having a mental problem is way too scary for me. Add onto that all the paranormal "powers" that everyone seems to develop/have and I'm out. Running for my life also isn't high on my bucket list...



7. Silver from the Mageri Series By Dannika Dark

The amount of times Silver gets kidnapped and tortured is terrifying enough for me to say a strong "h*ll no!". As much as the whole Mageri universe intrigues me, I'd rather be safe and sound in my own world and not deal with all that on a daily basis.




It's been ingrained in her that she's worthless from the very beginning of her life and she usually finds herself involved in obscure problems and prophecies that either want her dead or to control her. I also lack the knowledge of how to use guns and don't know how to deal with an annoying demon that has been conjured up to kill you. My bed is sounding better and better...




9. Meridian from the Fenestra Series By Amber Kizer

At one point seeing spirits was very interesting to me. Nowadays, even the possibility of that happening freaks me out. I don't want to be the door to the afterlife either. That's even more terrifying.

It starts out very innocent but turns into a clusterf*ck after book 10+. The situations that Claire gets into becoming very life and death. I want no part of that. She's also very smart and as highly as I may think of my intelligence I don't think I'd live past book 3.



What character would you never want to trade places with?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...