If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Book Review: Mistaken Identity By M.C. Jackson

Mistaken Identity
By M.C. Jackson

The last time I saw my sister was the day before she vanished from my life. I’ve spent the last five years searching for her, clinging to the hope that one day I will find out what happened to her, but every lead has ended up at a dead end.

Until now.

He took me because he thinks I’m Her.

My instinct is to run. I want to fight my way out of there, but I can’t. This man is my only connection to my sister. I’ll do whatever it takes to uncover the truth. Even if it means falling right into the arms of a psychopath.


Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

My Review:

I've been waiting for so long to have a book pull this twist and have me blind to it all. This is one of few books in the suspense genre that kept me intrigued throughout the story.

Lena was a very confused character. When you consider her childhood it becomes painfully believable. Though I didn't understand why she kept up her "farce" for so long and why she didn't rush to read the journal she found. Other than that I liked her as a character. She kept the reader just as confused and pensive as she was. Though I did start getting angry at her for how far she was taking her farce with Jake before everything fell into place.

After getting the whole story I came to the conclusion that I like Jake. I don't agree with his methods and I think he could have handled everything a tad bit better. Overall he's a good guy who's doing everything in his power to "save" Anna.

I enjoyed this novel and the ending was sweet. I liked how she finally got the help she needed after everything she had gone through during her life. I also appreciated that she admitted that she wanted and needed help without being forced into it.

My Favorite Quotes:

"My issues ran so deep that all the therapy in the world wasn't going to help me.

"If there is one sure thing I've learned in my life, it's that people will never fail to disappoint you."

"It just proves that you never really know what people are capable of. Even when you think you know them."

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...