If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Monthly Recap: August 2022

August!

Nothing much happened this month! I've unfortunately found myself in a book slump. Every book I pick up I find a tiny detail that I dislike which ends in a DNF. At this point, I know it's me and not the books I'm picking up. Here's to a better September!

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In August

| Audio Book | Audio Book |

  • Wild Knight By Annabel Chase - I honestly don't know how I finished reading this one. The first 80% was overall fun. The last 20% lost me. I think I was so numb to everything about this story that I lost ALL interest by that point. The characters weren't holding my attention and I couldn't care less about the story if I tried. (My review is live here!)
  • Bound Of Blood By Krista Street - I liked this one so much! Unfortunately, I completely forgot to write up a review while this was still fresh. This one was fun and entertaining! I'm definitely looking forward to the next book in this series! (My review is live here!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In September

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In August


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...