If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Monthly Recap: November 2021

November!

So the end of the year is finally upon us! These last 2 years with The Plague™ doing its thing have passed in a blur. I was on track to get 100 books read but it looks like it's still going to be down to the wire. I'm having the hardest time wanting to pick up books and actually read them. My allergies have started up again which makes my eyes burn so even with eye drops reading gets to be painful. I haven't had any luck finding audiobooks that I adore either. All I can think about is rereading the Blood and Ash series but at the same time I DON'T want to put myself through that cliffhanger without already having the fourth book in hand. That's been throwing me off for the last 2 months. I REFUSE to cave! 

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In November

| eBook | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • Apex Basilisk By Terry Bolryder - Great book! Passed the time well! The characters were great and the story was action-packed enough to keep me interested. (My review is live here!)
  • Shadow In the Ember By Jennifer Armentrout - I'm going to be honest about how I didn't really want this series to be a thing in the beginning. After I finished Blood And Ash #3, I understood the need for it. Now that I've finished this book I'm definitely invested in these characters but not as much as I'm invested in Poppy and Casteel. (My review coming soon!)

| Audio Book | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Magic Unleashed By K. M. Shea - I will admit that this last book kind of lost me for a second there. I started out reading the ebook and ended up listening to the last 3 or so hours of the story. (My review coming soon!)
HHHHHH
| Audio Book | Comic | Audio Book |
  • Ancient Enforcer By Katie Reus - This is one of those moments where I wished I liked this book more. This has been on my TBR since January 2021. I've picked this up and put it down at least 3 times in that period of time. (My review is live here!)
  • Vampire Knight Vol. 10 By Maturi Hino - This one was mostly a blur. Not much happened. Since I took a break in between reading Vol. 9 and Vol. 10 I was also pretty lost. The Kaname and Yuki [spoiler] thing still really bothers me but I truly do want to finish reading this series this second time around. I hope the next one is better! (My review is live here!)
  • Dragon Heir By Jen L. Grey - Okay, the first hour or so of this book was great. After that, it felt like a switch was flipped and everything became meh. (My review is live here!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In December

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In November


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:


What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...