If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite TV Shows

Hiya My Little Predators!!
I'd like to try to something new this week!

I'd really like to write up more of "My Ramblings" meme, but it's not every week that I have a topic I feel strongly enough about to sit down and write more then two paragraphs about. 

So I'm going to try and keep up with the:

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows

*The following series listed below are in no particular order.





1. House M.D.
This is one of the best series I have ever had the pleasure of finishing! The ending (however perfect) still left me wanting more of Dr. House's ironic remarks and his hallucinations (by the end. You'll know what I mean if you've watched all the seasons).












2. Kyle XY


When this first came out I was just starting to get into the sci-fi/fantasy world/phase. I considered this to be awesome. There was never an end because it stopped on a major cliffhanger (Season 3). To this day I still don't understand what happened to make this get cancelled. #BringKyleXYBack











3. Supernatural

I went on a Supernatural craze phase a few months ago. I couldn't read (let alone barely sleep) until I finished watching ALL 9 SEASONS of this. I started out being Team Sam, then along the way I found myself getting pissed with all of his secrets so I turned to Team Dean and now I've decided I'm Switzerland C:










4. Big Bang Theory

My friend got me addicted to this! She would always comment on some impossible thing Sheldon would do and how Rajesh couldn't find a girlfriend and had some funny one liners. So I finally conceded and started watching this from Season 1. I ended up loving it after I got over the fact that I'm not a chemistry/physics major and had no intention of understanding 100% of their science talk.







5. Revenge    

This series is one big (excuse my language) mind fuck! Every time you think something in particular is going to happen, you better think again. Something completely unexpected happens instead and you get your heart handed to you on a damn platter. That's the level of #awesomeness of this series.










6. Pretty Little Liars

Same thing as Revenge. On huge mother effing mind eff. Especially in the season airing now. It's actually worse then all the other seasons combined because at least in Seasons 1-4 you knew who (not who by name but you knew it was a person: A) was the stalker. Now (Season 5) you don't know what to think. Is it still that person? Then what happened to Shauna and why? Did what happened to her actually happen or was it yet another elaborate setup?






7. Castle         

I fell in love with his impossible and improbable stories for crime solving and have been watching ever since. The last season ended in a cliffhanger and I am going #crazy over not knowing what's going to happen next. The saddest part is that it only starts airing again in September =/











8. The Originals

Let me make this CLEAR: I am watching this (at the moment) because exaggerated drama (like VD) hasn't set in. If it does I won't think twice about ceasing to watch this. I loved The Vampire Diaries in the first few seasons. It was close to the book and I LOVED Damon beyond anything else. VD is going into it's 6th Season and the plot line is so beyond plausible and dramatic that I'm starting to dread the hour of my life I'm going to waste to watch it.
So after my rant (even though it has NOTHING to do with this Meme's topic) I will continue to say that I am liking this VD Spin-Off. I like Claus and his devious ways. I love Elijah and his almost-but-quite-not-relationship with Hayley. Finally, I like the way the plot is going (for the moment).




9. CSI

This is one of those series that's so old and has been such an integral part of my life that I can't see it as not continuing to be a part of it. If that made sense at all....
Though the plot lines have been exhausted and characters have come and gone and drama has come and gone, it continues to haunt me. That sums up how I feel about this series. It's just plain neutral. As long as it's airing I will be watching it and if, one day that ceases, I'll be happy because it got out all it wanted to get out over the 10+ years it aired.



10. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This started good, then got bad, then got good again and then ended in something other then a cliffhanger. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I want to LOVE this series since I love anything superhero related, but this series needs a REALLY over the top plot line to get a Season 3. I will continue to give this a shot as Season 2 will start airing in September. I hope the producers outdo themselves C:





Do you agree with my picks? Do you disagree? Would you like to recommend me a new series to watch (please do! I'm between books at the moment and would LOVE a suggestion!)? Feel free to comment below!

4 comments:

  1. I love your picks! OMG I want to watch the Originals, and I'm so behind on Revenge I really need to get caught up! :)


    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revenge finished off with one heck of a cliffhanger! I recommend you finish getting caught up AFTER the new season starts airing C; That way you won't suffer!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I used to be so obsessed with CSI! After Grissom left, my heart just wasn't in it anymore, so I just sort of stopped watching :( And I HATE shows that end in cliffhangers like that! It seems so wrong. Especially since the viewers invested their time in watching, and for what? I used to watch House, but then I stopped that somewhere along the way too, I am not sure why though! Maybe I'll watch the old episodes sometime, I'd love to know how it all ended. And I adore The Big Bang Theory! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little piece of my heart went with Grissom, I totally agree with you. But, the story line is still moving. I'd recommend watching a few episodes C:

      The problem with cliffhangers is that basically EVERY season finale ends with one. I always tell myself that I can't watch the season finale and end up doing it anyway and suffering for months =/

      House is my FAVORITE show. You NEED to watch it! The level of sarcasm of Dr. House is just pure gold! C:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...