If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Beautiful Covers Of Books I Read In 2019

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Most Beautiful Covers Of Books I Read In 2019



What was the most beautiful cover you came across in 2019?
Let me know in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. Great list! Annette Marie's books have such pretty covers - I need to read something of hers this year. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? She does them herself and it definitely shows with how intricate they are and how they represent the novels so well ♡

      Delete
  2. Spellbound is awesome and I love ALL the Annette Marie covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the covers invoke the spooky feeling of anticipation. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/01/ttt-012820.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Spellbound and Demon Magic. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty covers! I love the colours in Demon Magic. So vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! The author knows what she's doing with those covers ♡

      Delete
  6. Demon Magic is on my list too! I think it's my favourite of the series. Spellbound is so pretty too, I need to get on to reading that series!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demon Magic is also probably my favorite book of the series! I love how it introduced the sister series (Guild Codex: Demonized) characters! The Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark is amazing! Would definitely recommend you give it a try ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...