If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, December 8, 2017

Book Tag: The Christmas Song Tag


I didn't find who originally came up with this tag. If you know who it was please leave a comment and I'll edit this post! I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this post so I won't be tagging anyone. Leave a link in the comments below if you end up doing this tag, I'd love to read it!

* Covers linked to my reviews or Goodreads.

1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”:
Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.

I love to hate Akil from 'The Veil' Series By Pippa DaCosta! He's a magnificent plotline in the series and as much as I hate him I recognize that he made the series so much better with his presence.


2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”:
Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?

So many! I couldn't begin to list them all ;)

3. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”:
Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.

Broken Dreams By Callie Anderson


4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”:
A) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?

Raven's sister whose name I never bothered to actually remember. She's just plain evil :)

Tempting Raven By Jessica Sorensen


B) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?

Emi from the Red Winter Trilogy By Annette Marie


5. “Frosty the Snowman”:
Which book just melts your heart.

The ending to Immortal Fire By Annette Marie made me have all the feels!

Immortal Fire By Annette Marie


6. “Feliz Navidad”:
Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.

The Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark is amazing!




7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”:
Which holiday-themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?

I don't usually read holiday-themed novels. I read whatever I feel like reading and if someone happens to say they like a particular detail that's conveniently present in that specific book then I'll recommend it then and there!

8. “Sleigh Ride”:
Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest!)

I'd love to get to know Christen Poe from the Mageri & Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark!

9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”:
Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?

Broken By J. L. Drake
(Review will be live in a few weeks!)


10. “Do you hear what I hear”:
Which book do you think everyone should read?

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*%# By Mark Manson


What book do you think everyone should read at least once in life?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...