If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Monthly Recap: June 2021

June!

Soooo remember a few months ago that I said something was happening? Well, I did it! I sewed my first pair of 100% cotton flannel classic american button-up pajamas and I'm SO stoked! Granted "winter" here in Brazil lasts a few weeks at most and they'll probably be around for decades with how much use I'll actually get out of them but I've always wanted a pair and they are upwards of R$350 (and that's for stretchy polyester fabric). I should have started sewing years ago if I'm being honest. If only I had known this 8 or so years ago. I will also say that Youtube videos are and have been SO damn helpful. This coming from someone who spent 3 or so years watching them in preparation for sewing.

Bookish wise not much happened. I read a few books, I reviewed a few books. I got sassy on Twitter, but then again what's new? Overall, it was a pretty productive month and overall sewing really makes me happy and less anxious. 

Until next month!
Happy reading!

Books I Read & Listened
To In June

Audio Book | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Rage And Ruin By Jennifer Armentrout - What a rollercoaster of emotions! I need the next book in this series as soon as humanly possible! There were so many highs and lows and even more wrench-your-heart-out lows. (My review is live here!)
  • Court Of Frost And Embers By Leeann M. Shane - [...] This was such a good book! The writing style did take a chapter to get used to but after that, it was smooth sailing. I loved how the author sprinkled in enough information throughout the story and connected SO MANY of them at the end. (My review is live here!)
| Audio Book |
  • Grace And Glory By Jennifer L. Armentrout - This book kind of made me dislike the whole series. *Sigh* (My review will be live soon!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In July

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

                          



20th



27th

Claimed | 


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In June


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!
Mikky Sig 2

2 comments:

  1. I used to sew my own skirts and home furnishings but over the years it's reduced to just mending holes and sewing on buttons! Lol! Congrats on the PJs, Mikky, that is an impressive project. Everytime you put them on you can proudly remind yourself that YOU MADE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I hope to eventually get to clothes that will actually see the outside world. đŸ˜… Sewing machines are so useful! Thanks! I can't wait for someone to ask me where I got them so I can say that I'm the one who MADE them! For a first ever project I'm very pleased ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...