If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

 Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books on My
Fall 2020 TBR

* The books featured in this list has a current release date between September and December 2020. All book covers are linked to Goodreads.




What books are you looking forward to this fall?
Let me know in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. Not heard of any of these books before but those are some awesome covers!
    Good luck with your TBR :)
    My Autumn TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of most of these books, but they look great! I love the cover for Shifter Island, too. Hope you enjoy these!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...