If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Of The Most Unique Books I've Read

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:
Top Five Of The Most Unique Books I've Read 

*Titles are linked to my review of the novel mentioned.
*Novels below are in no particular order.

1. Deceit (The Vindicated #1) By Addison Jane & K. E. Osborn

This novel keeps you on your toes the whole way through it. It also ends on a cliffhanger that you don't see coming. I found it unique because of the ending, which I can't comment on because spoilers.

2. Tone Deaf By Olivia Rivers

This was the first book that I read that the main character had a disability and I loved it. I even went as far as looking up a few videos on ASL (which is very interesting).

3. Fighting Solitude (On The Ropes #3) By Aly Martinez

I've throughly enjoyed all of the books I've read by this author. This book is the one that stands out to me when this topic is concerned. The author makes you form somewhat of a connection with someone you know won't really be in the story. That isn't technically a spoiler because it's alluded to in the second novel in the series. It's unique because I still haven't found another story that obligates you to form that relationship and proceeds to rip it out from under you.

4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*%# By Mark Manson

This the the first 'self-help' book I picked up and it's the only one I'd still reread for the fun of it. It's a no nonsense, tell-it-to-you-straight-no-matter-how-much-it-hurts kind of book. It has many life lessons and isn't patronizing.

5. Saving Rain (Rain Trilogy #1) By Karen-Anne Stewart

I'm foggy on the details (considering I read this book in 2014), but I distinctly remember being moved after reading this novel. I believe it was the way it was written that touched something in me. It contains sensitive subject matters, so read that your own risk.

What makes a book unique to you?
Have any suggestions?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...