If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Monthly Recap: March 2021

March!

How is March over already? Everything was just a blur. How has it been a year since The Plague™hit?! Oof. 

March was an okay month. I read quite a few books which was great! I'm officially over halfway to my goal for the year of 50 books read. Though I always aim for 100. We'll see how that turns out by the end of the year.

On another positive note, people all around the world are getting vaccinated! Granted, it's a slow process but there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel. FINALLY! Even being an introvert and preferring to stay indoors when possible I've actually found myself wanting to get out of the house. It weirded me out too, trust me! I'm that friend who always says no to parties and movie nights and yet here I am wanting The Plague™to be done with so can see people. *shudders

Here's to a magical next month!

Books I Read & Listened
To In March

| eBook | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • The Rose Witch By Chandelle LaVaun - I judged this book by its cover and I was burned. As interesting as the world the author created is there was something that just didn't click with me. (My review coming soon!)
  • Midnight Lies By Leia Stone & Raye Wagner - This wasn't my favorite book of this series but it also wasn't that bad. My main issue with it was how these impossible problems came to be but were resolved like it was no big deal at the very end of the book. (My review coming soon!)
  • Tempting Titus By Michelle Dare - I'm pretty sure I went into this book with the wrong expectations because what I actually got compared to what I thought I was getting just rubbed me the wrong way. (My review coming soon!)

eARC | eARC | Audio Book |
  • i am tired of being a dandelion by Zane Frederick - I went into this poetry book with no expectations and it was an okay book. There were some poems that hit very close to home and others that seemed like the author was in my head pulling the words right out of my mouth. (My review is live here!)
  • Covet By Tracy WolffHere I go again with my unpopular opinions! I went into this book with no expectations due to my experience with Book #2. I've calmed down since then and just wanted to get this over with. (My review coming soon!)

| eBook | Audio Book |
  • Cowboy Dragon By Terry Bolryder - This was a quick and fun story! Though, personally, I would have liked there to have been a more prominent plot somewhere in between all the witty banter, friendships, and romance. (My review coming soon!)
  • From Blood And Ash By Jennifer L. Armentrout - First reread! Considering how long the books in this series are, rereading them is a daunting task. BUT it was something I knew I needed to do to keep the story and its details straight in my head. (My review is live here!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In April

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

15th

Summer |


                           (Audio Book)


Here's What Happened On
This Blog In March


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...