If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: March 2020


March!

Oof! 2020 is proving itself to be another one of those end-of-the-world years! Things in Brazil didn't start to get scary until the second half of March due to the coronavirus. My city has shut down all nonessential business's and the population is encouraged to stay indoors as much as possible.

On a lighter note, I got quite a few books read even though my anxiety was starting to rear its ugly head after things got going with the coronavirus in my city. What a great time to be an introverted readaholic asocial butterfly!

*Thought Of The Month*
Since vampires can't get viruses maybe it'd be a good idea to
start thinking about turning say 50% of the population? #JustAThought

Books I Read & Listened
To In March

| Audio Book | eBook | eBook |
  • Dragons In Fire By Krista StreetThis series is SO good! It's not even over yet and I'm already hoping for a few spin-off novels/series for Logan's packmates! (My review is live here!)
| Audio Book | eBookAudio Book |
  • Saving Angel By J. L. WeilI've realized that I sometimes have a habit of reading the synopsis of a book and buying it right away without much thought. This is yet another one of those books. (My review will be coming soon!)
  • Found By Frost By Terry Bolryder - I'm so glad I gave this book a chance! It blew what I was expecting to read about completely out of the water! (My review will be coming soon!)
  • Sin & Spirit By K.F. Breene - I'm yet again feeling pretty lukewarm about another book in this series. It was in no way a bad book but it didn't blow me or the story out of the water either. (My review will be coming soon!)
| Graphic Novel | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Witchblade (2017-) #18 - What an anti-climactic end to such an interesting series. I'm at a loss for words. (My review is live here!)
  • Druid Vices And A Vodka By Annette MarieMy heart can't take this kind of torture any longer! The Druid storyline was fun and rocky and all but I need a solution for Erza! At this point, I'm also not above begging. (My review will be coming soon!)
  • Defended By Darkness By Terry Bolryder - This is only the second book I've read by this author and I think she's a keeper! I'm really enjoying this series! (My review will be coming soon!)

| Audio Book |

  • Redemption By Randi Cooley Wilson - Am I even reading the same book that everyone else has read? I'm truly starting to question my sanity at this point with all the glowing reviews this series has. (My review will be coming soon.

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In April

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In March

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

2 comments:

  1. I haven't started KF Breene's Demigods of San Francisco but I've got the first book on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...