If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years (one book for each year)

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Favorite Books Released
In the Last Ten Years
(one book for each year from 2010 - 2018
because it turns out I didn't catalog my
reading in 2008 - 2009) 

* Images are linked to my review or Goodreads.

2010


2011


2012


2013


2014


2015



2016


2017


2018


What was your all-time favorite book in the last few years?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Dannika Dark! And defiance looks fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes always Dannika Dark :)
      The Strange Angels Series By Lili St. Crow is amazing, if you exclude how it ended (but that's my personal opinion) :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I always enjoy your lists because there are always books I haven't heard of, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's awesome to hear! I hope I end up recommending a book you end up loving that you wouldn't have picked up otherwise :)

      Delete
  3. I love Aly Martinez but I haven't read those. I need to add them to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aly Martinez's books are awesome! I would totally recommend her On The Ropes series :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...