If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: The Five Most Recent Additions To My To-Read List

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

The Ten Most Recent Additions
To My To-Read List

1. The Sinner
(Black Dagger Brotherhood #18)
By J. R. Ward
I've been on a Black Dagger Brotherhood kick in the last few weeks. I don't know what this one is about yet but I'm invested enough at this point that I'm actively waiting for this to release.

2. Blood Truth
(Black Dagger Legacy #4)
By J. R. Ward
I'm a BIG fan of this spin-off series of the BDB so I can't wait for Boone's story! For a second there this series almost got axed (AKA intertwined into the original BDB series). I'm very glad that it didn't!


3. Witchblade (2017) #13
By Caitlin Kittredge

I've been following this graphic novel series for a few months now and I've been liking it so far!



4. Hissy Fit
(The Southern Gentleman #1)
By Lani Lynn Vale

The books by this author have been hit or miss for me. So I'm hoping that, from the synopsis, I really like this!


5. Whispered Darkness
(Breathing Undead Duology #2)
By Jessica Sorensen
After the cliffhanger that was the ending to the first book I really want to know how things end. There's no release date for this but I'm hoping it's only a few months away. *Fingers Crossed*

What have you recently added to your TBR list?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I might have to check Witchblade out, I feel like I've been leaving graphic novels behind a bit in my reading lately. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it if you get to it! Graphic novels are awesome aren't they? :)

      Delete
  2. I still need to read The Thief but I'm also excited for The Savior and The Sinner! And I also really like the Black Dagger Legacy series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skimmed through The Thief because I wasn't all that interested in all the stories it featured and I'm SO far out of the loop with the past few books but it was a good read! I hope get to it soon! I'm really curious about The Savior. It's definitely an interesting story. BDL books are awesome!!

      Delete
  3. Witchblade looks pretty awesome actually. There are so many good graphic novel series out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a total noobie to graphic novels I've enjoyed it so far! Tell me about it! I want to get to SO many!

      Delete
  4. You know I had to go and read the synopsis for HIssy Fit. I love sports romances, and though the blurb told me NOTHING, I am still interested. Football, southern gentleman - sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have included the synopsis to these books in the post...oops. Exactly! LOL It's why Lani's books are a hit or miss for me. I need some sort of plot in between the happily ever after to make me stick around :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...