If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Required Reading For Lovers Of UF & PNR

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Required Reading For Lovers Of
Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Lovers

(Updated)
* Book covers linked to my review.

1. Night Huntress Series By Jeaniene Frost


2. Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark



3. Wildcats Series By Rachel Vincent


4. The Veil Series By Pippa DaCosta


5. Seven Series By Dannika Dark


6. Black Dagger Legacy Series By J. R. Ward




What books would you consider required reading in the UF & PNR genre?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I need to read more urban fantasy. I have read a little Rachel Vincent (Menagerie) but want to read more. I've read a little Mercy Thompson and Seanan McGuire too, but I want to try a few more series. Maybe this fall (I always seem to get in the mood for UF and darker reads in fall)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read Rachel Vincent's Shifter series and it's spin-off. I've been meaning to get to her other books. Mercy Thompson is a great series, but in my humble opinion, Dannika Dark weaves a more interesting tale with her Crossbreed Series (if we're comparing urban fantasy series) :)

      Delete
    2. That's good to know. I want to find a UF series I really like, so I'll go check her stuff out. And I see that Keystone is only .99 at Amazon at the moment. Yesss.. :)

      Delete
    3. I hope you love it as much as I do! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it if you get to it :)
      I'm a sucker for a good book sale too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...