If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Six Books with Red, White, & Blue Covers

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Six Books with Red, White, & Blue Covers

Happy Independence Day to the USA!

This ended up being harder than I anticipated it being.
You may need to stretch your imagination to see red, white and blue in a few of these :)

* Covers are linked to my review.



These covers are gorgeous, aren't they?
What cover do you love that's red, white and blue?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. You're more of an over-achiever than me. I tried to find covers with all three colors on the SAME cover, but it was hard, since I only use my read shelf. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I started off trying that and found it impossible because even though I have around 200 books read on Goodreads most have dark covers and don't come close to having a red, white and blue color scheme. So I ended up settling for having 1 or 2 of the colors I needed on each cover :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. It was so hard to find books with all 3 colors on them. I gave up and just posted books that were red or white or blue.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I figured that it would be easy, but it turned out to be very hard! One color per cover is just as awesome :)

      Delete
  3. I quickly gave up trying to find book covers with all three colors in them, well done! Beautiful covers, too.

    My TTT: Bookgirl Secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a lot of people did, me included! Who knew it'd be that difficult to find covers with red, white and blue on one cover LOL

      Delete
  4. I loved Full Blooded - I absolutely need to continue on with the series. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Full Blooded but the second novel lost me. I hope you have better luck with it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...