If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Book Series That Feature Characters Who Were Experimented On

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Five Book Series That Feature Characters
Who Were Experimented On

These books have the basic premise that scientists want to either save the world or end the world. They'll go to great lengths to splice human DNA with animal DNA or "upgrade" what the human already has. Those humans become prisoners, but they aren't aware of that fact until much later in the story. The experiments (usually a group of 3 - 6 people) eventually escape and that's when the stories get original and fascinating. If any of what I said sounds like something you'd like to read, the following are books that I'd recommend:

1. Isolation Series By Brooke Taylor

(Linked to my review)


2. Altered Series By Jennifer Rush

(Linked to my review)


3. Darkest Powers Trilogy By Kelley Armstrong

(Linked to Goodreads)


4. Darkness Rising Trilogy By Kelley Armstrong

(Linked to Goodreads)


5. Chaos Rises Series By Pippa DaCosta

(Linked to my review)


Have you read any of the books I mentioned?
Do you like books featuring this subject matter?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...